Thursday, May 7, 2009

Three Boys, Three stories, all aged Three

While engrossed in Nancy Grace last night, my emotions are all over the place.

I am elated to see the three year old from Missouri is found, safely, in the wooded area near his home. The joy and relief in his parents hearts must be overwhelming. The picture of little Joshua laying in the hospital bed eerily resembles my Noodle.

As I embrace my three year old and thank God he is safe, secure, happy and sleeping in our home, the stats for the three year old boy taken at gunpoint from his home in Southern California flash across the screen and my eyes fill with tears.

MISSING: Briant Rodriguez
Last Seen: May 3, 2009
Age: 3
DOB: The same day my Noodle was born.
Height: 3'0''
Weight: 40 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Location: San Bernardino, California
Notes: Police say Briant was kidnapped at gunpoint during a home invasion.

Eerily close stats to those of my baby, who lay asleep, next to me. I think it must have been the birthdate that really hit home. Little Briant was born on the same day as my Noodle. To be ripped from your home in such a violent fashion, by strangers, with guns. I can't even imagine the fear in his little eyes, the fear of the unknown, while his little body must be shaking with fear, what could have been running through his mind?

With all of my heart, I hope the gunmen return him safely to his home, where he belongs.

Link to Missing Poster
Have info? 800-78-CRIME OR www.wetip.com

Peace.

No comments: