Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Got to Love a Challenge

I stumbled upon this blog, sort of by accident, mostly because I love Sunflowers. While there, on my very first visit, I was hit with a challenge. Intrigued, I took the challenge and got jiggy with my creativity.
Here is what I came up with:

Winter has passed as the warm sun shines through giving hope for the splendor of Spring. As the cool moisture dissipates you can hear the chirping and giggles of the smallest of earth's creatures embracing its marvel.

This is what they had to say:

P!!! Love it -- just beautiful!! I love tiny pieces that sparkle and allow me as the reader to slip into the mind and heart of the writer. Both you and Metzy have done that for me. I am very happy that you both found so much to be optimistic about, too. It reinforces my basic belief that life is good. Thanks for posting and welcome to Sunflower Ranch!

It was fun, let me know if you too are going to embrace the challenge, and copy your reply to my comments section.

Peace.

1 comment:

Sunflower Ranch said...

P! I am so glad you stumbled upon Sunflower Ranch! And especially happy that you took the first Writer's Challenge! I'd like to run a challenge every week [and include links to previous challenges] so writers can start their weekend with a little something to spark their creativity.

So many writers are otherwise engaged in day-to-day activities and can only dream about having a chunk of time to write. Well, maybe taking a little time each week at the Ranch will jumpstart their creative juices so they'll be ready to write when they've finally got that chunk of writing time late Saturday afternoon or in the wee hours on Sunday morning.

I do hope you'll stop by again and make it a regular "creative" stop! See you at the Ranch! :)