Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spontaneity for P

For the first night in over a week, we do not have anything to do tonight. No LAX, no baseball, no exercise class, no personal trainer, no playdate, no shopping to do, no nothing. Great, you say? Then why, all day, am I stressing out about what to do tonight?

What will I make for dinner? Should we just go out to dinner?

Will Schmoogie remember that I "promised" him (3 or 4 days ago) a trip to KMart for a desperately needed triangular shaped bakugon?

Should I call my walking buddies for a walk tonight?

Maybe I can get some cold cuts, or make PB&J's and head to the beach for a picnic. Oooooh, that's a good one, the kids can play on the playground, look for shells, Big D and I could walk the beach. Oh, that's right, Big D isn't much of a beach fan. Oh well, maybe I could go with the kids, but I haven't had a solid conversation with my husband in at least five (5) days.

See my dilemma's? It's as if I have to fill my three little hours between picking up Noodle from daycare and just before bed with stuff to do. Well, I have just decided that I do not have to fill those hours with anything.

I have a feeling the spontaneity will do me some good. We shall see!

Hope you have a great night, I'm pretty sure I will!

Peace.

No comments: