Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little Funny

After he had shoveled a path from the garage door to my car. After he had changed out of his snow boots and shovelling gear and into his school sneakers. After his snack and backpack were packed. After all that, he went to put his lunch money in his pocket, and Schmoogie comes up to me this morning and says:

"Hey Mom, did you notice something different about me today?"

Not wanting to disappoint the excited boy that definably has something different about him, I look him up and down and go through the obvious:

"Did you forget to brush your teeth?"

"No" he says, with his delicious smile.

"Your hair is not done", Schmoogie gels the hairdo every morn.

"No, Mom, look!" with that, he looks downward at his pants.

"What, they look fine to me" I say this totally confused at this point.

"LOOK!"

Then we both burst out in hysterics. He had his pants on backwards!

It was really silly, but it struck us as really funny and I am still smiling about it now.
Peace

No comments: