Thursday, January 8, 2009

Here I Am!

So, I finally did it! I have been wanting to create a blog spot for a while now. I too wanted to have a place to write about all of the things that make me happy, sad, silly, angry, overwhelmed and most of all, proud to be a Mom. I named the blog Double P in the Place To Be because, well, I am a Double P, initial wise, and I feel as though I am exactly where I am meant to be, and I like it.

Juggling work, the boyz, the hubby and everyday life is quite an amazing journey, and I love it, I really do, all of it. I try to make the best of every single situation that I am in, while maintaining a positive attitude about it all.

I am many things everyday, I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a granddaughter, a godmother and a friend, but most of all I am Mommy. I think my boyz will be the main focus of this blog, however, I definitely plan to write about other areas of interests, activities and stops I make along my journey.


I hope you enjoy what I write, either way, let me know!
As for me, I am Double P and I am Definitely in the place to be!
Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
Great start, Double P. :))