Friday, July 10, 2009

OMG, 20 Years Ago I graduated HS!!!!!

It's been 20, well, 21 years since I graduated high school, and tomorrow is our reunion. They couldn't get it together last year, so we are having it a year late!

I am anxious, nervous, happy, silly, curious and most of all confident that I will have a wonderful time, with wonderful people! I am filled with wonderment.

Boy a lot has changed in the last 21 years. My how I have grown, personally, socially, family wise, and a little outwardly too! I am most excited to talk about my most prized accomplishment, my boyz. They are what really matters most to me. Funny to think back to that twelfth grade writing assignment of what do you want to accomplish in the next ten, twenty years. I am proud to say that no matter what I wrote back then, I am happier than I could have ever imagined!!

Looking forward to it, will report back with any exciting news.

Peace.

No comments: