Monday, July 20, 2009

A girl? Perceptive Child?

While putting him to bed last night, Noodle and I caught a few minutes of Nancy Grace, which evoked the following conversation.

Mommy, I don't like that girl.

That's not a girl, that's a man.

A man? Well, I don't like that man.

Why not Noodle?

Because he's weird.

What do you mean weird?

He looks like a weirdo to me.

Why?

Because he's scary Mommy, just looks scary to me.

What's scary?

He face. Why is his face like that? And, his hair what kind of hair is that, he looks like a really scary person.

I don't know Noodle, but he was a very famous singer, made amazing music long ago.

He did, is that his song playing now?

Yes, it is, do you like?

Yeah, but I no like that man.

It's OK, you will never see him Noodle, he is up in heaven now.

Go to sleep, I love you.

I love you too Mama, why does he look so weird?

Don't worry about it baby, go to sleep.

Peace.

No comments: