Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Gnarliest Dude

Today's theme at Noodle's camp was decade's day. Lucky for him, (read me), his group got the 80's.

I am an 80's girl through and through. I love everything about the 80's, the music, the clothes, and most of all the BIG hair!! If it were socially acceptable, I would still wear my hair as big as I could get it.

That said, I was an 80's girl, and Noodle is a boy .... I used my handy dandy texting machine to shout out to my friends for ideas. Flashing back to the way my brothers looked back in the day, and the way those ever so hawt 80's boyz looked, I came up with, I must say, very delicious recipe for the perfect 80's outfit for my lil Noodle.

He was soooo into it. The half shirt, cut off jean shorts, high socks, yeah, all a hit, but the fact that he got to wear SPIKES in his hair today put him in his glory.

So, without further ado, I present to you, Noodle, 80's style.....

...
...
...









Rock on baby boy, I heart the 80's, and you look phat dude!!! Thanks for making this so much fun for Mommy!

Peace.

(..and yes, his face is smudged purposely.)

No comments: