Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nice Car

By now, many of you know, Noodle and I have been hit with a late strain of the influenza virus. NO IT'S NOT SWINE FLU! We have been doing a lot of sleeping, puzzles, t.v watching, and singing!


While driving from his pediatric office to my doctor's office, we happened upon this beauty below, which I thought to myself, man, that's a nice car. We were stopped at a light and I couldn't help but admire the gorgeous white leather interior, fancy schmancy exterior, wow, I thought, maybe someday.




With that, Noodle, all sick and feverish, from the back seat utters, "Mommy, that's a nice car."

The kid's got some good taste, sick or not!

Peace.









2 comments:

Nan Patience said...

does the roof come off?

OHmommy said...

teehee... the kid has style. no joke. ;)