Monday, April 27, 2009

Bottle It Up

While driving the babysitter home last night, this song was playing on the radio, and I couldn’t help but immediately make a mental list of what I would bottle up right now, if I could.

Rounding out the top of my list are:

~ My baby’s sweet innocence, I wish I could keep him this age forever,
~ My Schmoogie’s giggle induced dimple and his sweet smile,
~ The warmth of Big D’s touch and his ability to make me smile, inside and out,
~ The soothing sound of the laughter I share with my children when we convert my kitchen floor into a dance floor, and,
~ Kisses, hugs and those special smiles that replace a kiss or a hug from across the room.
The list could go on and on, but those were first to come to mind.

If only I could bottle it up, I would, “do it for love”.

I have always enjoyed the tune of this song, now it seems to sound just a tad sweeter.

Peace.

No comments: