Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Birthday Note to my Schmoogie

For your birthday, my exceptional first borne, a note!

I love...
The sparkle of your eyes,
The glisten of your smile…that sweet, silly giggle,
That dimple that melts my heart,
Your amazing confidence, fun loving personality, your charm and innocence,
Your wonder for what life has to offer and that you attempt it all,
That you have self-discipline to challenge yourself and never give up.

At nine, Schmoogie, you are divine!

You are smart, bright beyond your years, you love sports, puzzles, snow shoveling, music, swimming, painting and game shows.

You are a perfectionist, which I hope will come in handy someday.

Your confident, but still look for praise.

You love your little brother, have a personality like Mommy and are best friends with Daddy!

Happy 9th Birthday my dear Schmoogie.

I love you with all my heart.

Love and Kisses,
Mommy

No comments: