Monday, March 29, 2010

Thirteen Years, and We've Never Had a Fight!!

We stood in the hallway and admired the portrait.

"We looked so happy", I said. "So young, wow, thirteen years went by so fast. That day was so magical. Still wouldn't have changed a thing."

"Mommy, you look so skinny."
"Yeah, thanks Schmoogie...."
"Daddy, you have a mustache....hahahaha, and you look...."
"What? Just like Daddy, right?"
"Yes, you do, you look the same, except that mustache." Chuckle, chuckle.

On this day, thirteen years ago, I married my "bestie", my BFF, my soul mate, my "husbando", the one who is always by my side.

Funny thing is while so much has changed for us over the years, so much hasn't, like how we feel about each other.

I love you more than I did on that day. I feel so satisfied with who we are and who we have become. I feel so rich and blessed with the family we have created. I love the memories we have and those we create each day.

Happy Anniversary babe, with so many more to come, I just cant wait.

Love to love you, still,
P

1 comment:

Edward O'Brien said...

Awesum!! Like the way it flowed.