Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Like, Three was Soooo LONG Ago....

Oh Mommy, you always get that.

I know, cuz I love it. And, you, always get that.

NO, NO. I. DON'T. (Yes, he does.)

You don't, really, what else have you had here?

A lovely conversation with my big 4 year old at Panera, one of our favorite date places.

I got the ham and cheese once.

Noodle, you don't even like ham and cheese.

I know, but I did get it that one time.

Oh yes, you did get it that one time.

Seeeeeee, I don't always get this. {insert a little head shake}

Well, now you do. {insert a bigger head shake}

Yeah, I do now. Now that I am FOUR. I used to get the ham and cheese when I was three. {Insert scowled eyebrows}
(Said as if three was such a terrible thing to be)

Yes, Noodle, when you were three, that was oh, so long ago. {insert big smiles}

I know, right, Mom, it was like so long ago. (What is he a valley girl??)

AHHHHH, I love this boy.

Peace

1 comment:

Eddy said...

Really cute. I remember having such a conversation like that with my son many years ago. How time flies....