Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Charlie Boo Boo Smiles!

Noodle, how'd you get that boo boo on your side?


I got it when I fell off my Charlie, Schmoogie.


When you fell off your what?


My Charlie.


Schmoogie looks at Noodle with that what the heck are you talking about look.

MY CHARLIE, Schmoogie, MY CHARLIE that I ride in the driveway, it's in the garage.


Schmoogie looks at me with such concern and says ever so seriously, "Mom, what the heck is he talking about?"


"Noodle, what's your charlie, honey" I say with the same look that Schmoogie gave him.


MY CHARLIE, Mommy, MY orange Charlie. You know what it is.


Just then, Schmoogie and I looked to each other and busted out in laughter. Just then, we knew exactly what his Charlie was. He meant his Harley, his Harley Davidson ride on toy.





Just then Noodle looks at us with this sort of disgusted smile and shakes his head back and forth as if he was thinking "Jeeze, these two just don't get it."


It was a moment not to forget.


Peace.

No comments: